It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

All other crafts and crafty chat.
Melis

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Postby Melis » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:12 pm

We have finally finished decorating outside. Every time we tried to put the lights up, it started to rain.

I have made a giant Christmas pudding cover for a shrub. The net pom poms I made last year are dangling along with red baubles.

I have also made personalised wine charms for everyone visiting on Christmas eve. They can take them home when they leave.

We have a new game to play. I have made pom pom sprouts with party hats and googly eyes and have hidden them around the house. However, when I got home from work, Gary had found them and re-hidden them. It is giving us hours of fun!! :wink:

Melis

Carolyn
The Boss

Re: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Postby Carolyn » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:11 pm

hee hee - sounds like great fun. I had planned to finish the tree tomorrow, lights up outside and the fireplace all decorated.

But today I have had to take Paul into hospital to the renal unit in Lister hospital in Stevenage (quite a distance really from here) and they are concerned over his kidney function, sounds like he maybe in hospital over Christmas, and his mum is also in hospital and now needing a placement in a care home finding...so not feeling that Christmassy now :(

Melis

Postby Melis » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:29 pm

Poor you. Hope it doesn't get too stressful for you.

Melis

Carolyn
The Boss

Postby Carolyn » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:47 pm

He is out now, but needs to return on Wednesday for more tests, i think if it hadn't been Christmas they could have done it.

Home for MiL all found and organised and she will be going there on 2nd Jan

Return to “Crafty Chat”